Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Being Riped Off

I've been living in Robertson for 3 months now and I'm not impressed at all. Judy, The land lord is such a gold digging, conniving B*%@$. I haven't met one person yet who doesn't agree with me.
I used to live in a 3 bedroom house,with 3 other people, with aircon and had a back yard for only $150 dollars a week. But it was so noisy and so many people were in that house everyday and that just ticked me off I decided to move out. In the same compound but in another house. I actually just wanted to live on my own. So I got a studio apartment that's a size of a box and I'm paying $200 a week $200 A WEEK! Its ridiculous! I've taken some pictures so you can get a good idea of what I'm talking about.
The only reason why I'm still living here is cause it is close to Uni.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home