Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Look into my eyes
What do you see?
A reflection of youself fantasizing that you were me.
Look at my hand
Tell me whats on your mind.
Could it be that my skin is so pretty or that my diamonds could blind?
Look at my body.
Tell me what you're thinkin about now.
Is it that I'm an African Princess and your, your just a clown?
Just look at me fool
You could never compete.
When it comes to beauty and glamour.
You, I will always defeat.

***********************************
When I wrote this I was pretting pissed off. Sometimes I wonder what the best way to confront someone who's talking about you behind your back just because you've got something they can't have . I mean how low are they gonna put themselves just to hurt you or even take away your happiness.
When it comes to me, I just wanna kill somebody cause It sometimes hurts. I hate fighting with people and I'll always try to fix it.But there are just some people who just dont care I guess.

Juicey Thoughts By Hawaiian Punch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home