Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Feelin Home Sick

Being away from home made me realize how much I've grown up. I've been in Brisbane for only 3 months and to be honest it wasn't what I excepted. I wasn't really happy in the beginning and just wanted to leave and get out. But its the only chance I have to prove to my family that I want to study and I want to build a future for myself. So I put my head up and challenged everything that came my way. I had to be strong to myself and I had to understand that life isn't the same as it is back home.
I miss it though. I miss the love and the comfort of being around people who care about you and will always be there for you.
Even though I have friends here it's still not the same. It's really hard for me to explain all the people I miss so much back home. The people who were always by my side and were always there to listen to my stupid problems. Sometimes when I'm feeling lonely I just look at all the pictures I have and just remember all the good times I had with them. Sometimes I just laugh out loud when I remember all the funny moments.
I'm going back home soon and to be honest I cant wait. Once I reach that shitty airport and walk out that plane and feel the heat and humidity, that's when I'll know I'm finally home.

****************************************
To my mum, my friends and the love of my life, I just want to thank you all for being there for me even when I was a pain in the ass. You've all made me realize how important it is to make something of yourself and if it wasn't for all of you I wouldn't be where I am today. Love you and miss you all like crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home