Sunday, June 04, 2006

Questionnaire by Dee

Ok I have this friend of mine called Dee who constantly asks me questions that I just don't have the answers for. So please if any of you can answer the following questions you'll be quite helpful.

1-Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll
squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

2-wouldn't it be smart to make the sticky stuff on envelopes taste like
chocolate? ( I say yes but I haven't licked an envelope since the 90's)

3-Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?

4-If a fork were made of gold would it still be considered silverware?

5-Do you think an alcoholic is just a drunk because he/she is scared of a hangover?

6-Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars
to look at things on the ground?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home