Wednesday, June 07, 2006

'Erected Palace' By Wahaiba Sands

I took this picture ages ago when I was on my way back home from Wahaiba. It was a shock at first and I couldn't stop laughing my ass off. No I'm not dirty minded but why would anyone name their shop or restaurant "Erected Palace"? I mean I'm sure if you saw you would have thought the same thing. I heard from someone that its actually a place where they have dancers that dance for chain than for flowers ( that's when you know you're living in the boonie's).



If I ever do back to Wahaiba I really want to go and check this place out again. I couldn't see inside because the windows were tinted and it was closed. But I'm really curious to see the inside of the place looks like. One day I'll write about this again.

To be Continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home