Thursday, August 17, 2006

All In My Head

Dazed and Confused. Lost in my own mind. No Control... Thinking... of what? God only knows.
Am I finally going insane??? Maybe...
I just wish I could take my brain out of my head and put it on the table next to me and just tell it to 'Chill!'.
My head is about to explode!
Am I depressed? or just being stupid? Nothing makes sense anymore. I wanna get high. So high that I just can't feel anything.
So many questions but no answers. I'm going crazy. Make it stop!
I need help. Am I too scared to ask for it? or just too proud? What's wrong with me?????
Issues... Can't cope... It's like a f*#^ing long a$$ nightmare that never ends.
So messed up... Wish I didn't care. So many memories and flashbacks.
So much pain. Where is it all coming from?
"Come on.. Write down what you feel."...... I can't do it anymore

3 Comments:

Blogger 3anooda said...

I feel you sister

Sometimes you just feel like even trying to tell urself to calm down and stop the thoughts and just clear your head is too much effort. the conscience is in a constant battle whether to do the right thing or whether to do what u want.

i solve this by sleeping. LOL. hibernate for a couple of weeks. u will feel better

7:26 pm  
Blogger zarojo said...

thanks 3anooda... yeah you were right about the sleeping thing... it really helped ALOT... I actually slept for 3 days STRAIGHT

11:16 am  
Blogger ColOman said...

Have you stopped writing!!

1:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home