Thursday, June 22, 2006

Scars for Life

I have several scars from being clumsy or from friends play fighting and some from surgery. I have had them for ages and they just wont go away. So I'm going tell you stories about some of the scars I've got.


Ok! There are 2 scars here (one on the left 'X' and one on the right 'Y'. X was the first one). I was % years old and was playing pirates with my cousins. They were jumping from the table to the couch and little, innocent me, decided to copy them. So I got on the table, prepared myself to jump and accidentally slipped and dove into the couch. I didn't feel any pain so I got up and saw blood run down my face. That freaked me out! So they took me to the hospital and when they told me I was going to get stitched up I freaked out even more. I started running around the hospital with blood gushing out of my head trying to runway from the nurses and doctors. Once they got hold of me they rapped me up in bed sheet so I couldn't move a muscle and had two nurses plus my aunt holding me down and starting stitching. It was so painful. I get chills every time I think out it.

The Y scar was the second. I was 6 years old and was swinging on a swing at school and a friend was pushing me. I wasn't holding on because I was holding on to my food. My so called "friend" at the time decided to push my so hard, I ended up falling off. As soon as I turned around to give her a piece of my mind "BANG!". The swing just knock me out. I woke up 2 minutes later and didn't feel anything until I got up and saw the blood dripping down my face. And as you probably know by now...I was scared of blood when I was a kid. So I went to the nurses office and once she told me I had to go to the hospital I knew I was getting stitches. This time was worse then the first because this time they strapped my arms and legs down and had 6 people hold me down. I was just screaming and shouting like a mad woman but you would be doing the same if someone was stitching you up while you're still awake.


Ha ha you're going to love this story. I was 7 years old and was at my karate class when I started feeling sick. It started getting worse and by the time my parents came to pick me up I had already barfed all over the place. They took me to the hospital and got me checked up. When the results came in the doctor told us my appendix burst and I had to take them out immediately.
After they took it out they realized ( drum role please) ................... I only had food poisoning. How does a doctor not know the difference between a patient having food poisoning and their appendix bursting?? Well I'd just like to thank that doctor for scaring me for life. Spanks Man!


When I was a kid I used to suck my thumb and I always used to bite on it while I was sleeping. Its been there for as long as I can remember.

Even though I have all these scars, I've never broken any bone in my body ( thank god). I've got more scars but they're not as big of a deal as the ones to what I have mentioned because they have been there the longest.

Till next time ... I'm out!

1 Comments:

Blogger 3anooda said...

I have the most horrific scar on my leg from when I was 16. 16 stitches long. One for each year. From a clumsy accident in the slippery-when-wet bathroom. I feel u sister. But I aint sharing pics cos its just too gross

9:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home