Monday, June 19, 2006

Flying with a Friend

One of my best friends is doing piloting and is getting ready to finish and go back to her home country and work for one of the big airlines there. When I first thought about her being a pilot, I promised to never get on a plane with her flying it. But after she tricked me into going with her and me actually experiencing it with her in a 2 seater plane, it wasn't that bad. She's really good at it.
It scared me a little though. But after landing and taking off like more than 6 times. It was pretty amazing.
We saw the whole view of the city and flew over the aviation college. I wouldn't like to do again because that first time was scary. I actually felt my heart in my tummy every time she was getting ready to land. Its not that I don't trust her or anything. Its just that, anything can happen. And I think I can finally admit, Ive officially become a chicken


This was the plane we flew in. A tinie winie plane.


I cant remember where this came from but I think there was water with the oil or something like that. Basically it wasnt a good thing.


Dont think I'll ever be a good co.-pilot. I dont even know what they call all these gadget thingys.

The Aviation College



Welcome to brizzy Mate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home