Monday, June 19, 2006

The Mother Land~Zanzibar~


I only went for a week and in that week, I had a blast. It was amazing just being on the beautiful beaches, with clear blue water and white sand. Now thats what I call paradise. The people there are really nice and one of the hang out bars there was THE place to be. Maybe these pictures will give you a little taste of what its like.


this is Cholo's Bar where we hung out most of the time (middle hut). And on the left (small little hut) is Cholo's ( the owner) house. On the right i was a restaurant he was building at the time.I think its done already.




This is the view from my room. Beautiful, isn't it? Everytime I walked out that room, all I would see infront of me was the clear blue sea. It was incredible.

Sunset Cruise...




Cholo's Bar...



Ha this is the cash register ( It's a bloody toilet seat).


One day i'll go back and next time I go I'm definately staying longer than 1 week.

1 Comments:

Blogger ColOman said...

Looks so relaxing. That what should be like everyday.

2:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home