Sunday, June 18, 2006

...And Everything Is Still The Same

I'm really happy to be back in Oman. I missed my mum and my friends. But nothing has changed. Not just the country, also the people. Everyone is still doing the same thing.Not that I'm complaining or anything. I like just sitting at home doing nothing especially after the 3 stressful weeks i had before I left Australia and the long freakin' flight I had. But its not something I like doing anymore. I kind of miss my new life where Im always out and about with different people and going to Uni. I can feel I'm more active then I used to be when i was still stuck in Oman. It actually feels really good. I wish some people were like this here. But I don't really blame them. There is nothing you can do and its definitely too dame hot to go out anyways. So I guess sitting at home, playing play-station all day is the kind of the only thing that you can do.
I can't sit in one place for long. I need to do something with my time. Even if it means just getting in the car and going for a drive. I'm always going round seeing people. But they are all somehow doing the same thing, just hanging out.
Im on holiday so I really I'll be doing stuff. Even if its by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home